Shear Power Contracting Pty Ltd, located in Goondiwindi Queensland, 4390, is currently seeking to employ people to train in tractor driving. This position is in the Mungindi (post code 2406) area.
These positions will be for at least 3 to 6 months and longer for the right applicants.
This position will count towards a second-year visa if applicable.
Preference will be given to those with the Below skills or wanting to learn.
- Ability to work 5-7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day.
- Current drivers licence.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability be able to work outdoors.
- Current visa and passport (if on working holiday).
- Able to follow directions and lean new skills.
- Long term casual position commencing most of the year.
- Great opportunity to work a lot of hours and save money
- Paid by the hour.
- On the job paid training.
- Help in planting and growing cotton.
- General farm duties and labour.
- To be able to lean operation of modern farming machinery.
- Maintaining Machinery.
Accommodation on site for a fee of $50 per week.
You must supply your own food.
Part-time hours: 35-80 per week
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Salary: From $26.73 per hour (that’s earning between $1000 – $2000 a week).
If you have the above skill or wanting to lean, Click Here to apply and use reference PT0727.